2016 Exhibitor Manual PDF – Coming in April, 2016
All exhibitors should download the comprehensive exhibitor manual and read it in its entirety once they have purchased their booth. The manual contains critical information about the move in/ move out process, setup, booth furnishings and services, shipping, order forms and more. For your convenience, we have extracted some of the key order forms from the comprehensive exhibitor manual and provided them here.
As an exhibitor, you may use the logo in your promotion before, during and after the show. Click on link below to download.
2016 Promotional Flyer for Print and emails - Exhibitor
2016 Exhibitor Kit (.zip file)
-CT Business Expo Logos 2016
-CT Business Expo Logos 2016 (EXHIBITOR)
EXHIBITOR BEST PRACTICES AND TIPS:
1. Prepare in advance - you have the potential to meet 4000 people!
2. Get to the show early and stay late!
3. Network during the set up day - help others!
4. Attend the workshops - you'll meet different people in a different way!
5. Don't prejudge - you may be speaking to a CEO!
6. Bring a team - one person can't stay at a booth for 12 hours. Even if you are a single entrepreneur get someone to help you out and relieve you.
7. Have fun - bring some jokes, some current knowledge or trivia - if you are having fun others will want to be with you!
8. Fight the urge to talk to your team - if you are talking people will not approach you.
9. Know what you want to ask people and what you want to say to folks.
10. Have a follow-up plan and stick to it!
Want more great tips on exhibiting? Click HERE to download the PDF titled, "Tips for a Fruitful Display and an Enjoyable Day"
by Drew Crandall of Keep In Touch Marketing & Research.